Tuesday, August 23, 2011

What do you think? A Bit to Bright?

My grand daughter Lindsey has just moved from her dorm into her very first apartment. Needless to say it is totally an off-white with drab beige carpet. I thought she definitely needs some color in her life. Ha ! Here is my version of 'this pretty picture' afghan. I have it joined, now just working on the border.....


Yes still preserving. We have already made our jams, White Peach Jam, Peach Cobbler Jam, Peach & Pineapple Jam, and of course good old peach preserves.  Today I have a kitchen filled with wonderful fragrant peaches today.... not canning them though (too much sugar). I will be freezing them for winter eating.

2 comments:

Anabel Luna said...

Hi Barbara .....Good Morning !...these are beautiful granny and colors .Love them all.They are so cute,long time don't make one of those.Working to much at the airport.Love the post.

Xo,Xo,Xo

Unknown said...

so cute!!! they look really lovely and very cheerful
congrats for your work