Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Pink Worsted Seraphina Shawl


I needed something for the new grand baby's mother to curl up in when she breastfeeds during the night. She is always cold, so when we took up the rocking chair that everyone of our grandchildren has been rocked in, I realized she needed something for over her shoulders. I still need to block it before it gets sent off in the mail. I think I might try a pair of Luna's lovely slippers in pink to match.

3 Skeins of Hobby Lobby 4 Ply Worsted in #100 Pink
Size K Crochet Hook

4 comments:

Pammy Sue said...

Oh my, that's great! I've never seen one done in a yarn other than Rainbow Boucle. That turned out really pretty. How long is it taking you to complete one of those?

Barbara Bradford said...

This one took a day longer. It takes about 2 days with the Sensations Rainbow Yarn. And three days with I love this yarn. It needs to be blocked, I just haven't brought the big board down from upstairs. I don't do stairs well yet...

Ana Luisa said...

just found your blog and wanted to say hi. the shawl is beautiful, well done.

Anonymous said...

I love your Seraphina shawl, all of them actually!!

Did you find it difficult to follow the written pattern? I'd love to try this, as I've seen so many.

Congratulations!